GDA is an Architectural Practice delivering a full range of Architectural services through all of the RIBA Work Stages. Commissions have been for whole projects from pre-project planning and inception through to completion including some limited appointments for specific work stages, including:
• Advice on feasibility studies, planning matters;
• Full design and technical development of projects from inception through to the preparation of working drawings and specifications;
• Preparation of tender documentation and carrying out contract administration for a variety of procurement packages including traditional, design and build and construction management.
Our portfolio of completed projects includes a diverse range of sectors including:
• Residential: domestic extensions, loft conversions, alterations, medium and large scale residences, multiple housing in the private and social housing sectors;
• Hospitality: restaurant facilities, cafes;
• Health: nursing homes, dental surgeries;
• Religious buildings: Church re-ordering, fit-outs for multiple assembly venues;
• Commercial: Vehicle repair garages, office fit-outs;
Advising the client on the responsibilities of the dutyholder to fulfil their obligations under the Construction Design & Management of a particular project. The Client is responsible for the provision of information for the CDM Co-ordinator. This is done by the involvement of the client in the design process, site specific information and surveys as part of the design development and access to existing information.
We have a commitment to the design and delivery of projects and provide continuity through our involvement in Projects to include the provision of Project Management Services. For such projects we would typically deliver both Project Management Services and take a Lead Consultant role with an end result in delivering to budget and on time.